[opensuse-project] Re: 12.3 Promotional Banners
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 01:32:25 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:03:07 -0700, Andy anditosan wrote:

I can make some variations on the bigger ones that have the space to
accommodate more text. The tiny ones will probably be more useful once
the release is out. I will make some variations.

Sounds good. I liked the twitter cover one you did with "coming soon",
something like that in banner format would be perfect for the forums.

Something like 578x119 (or "standard" near that size) would be ideal for
our use.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson