Re: [opensuse-project] Re: 12.3 Beta torrent tracker problem?
On Friday, January 18, 2013 12:05:42 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Friday 18 January 2013 05:09:55 Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:59:58 -0500, Rick Chung wrote:
I had some issues with the main mirror (direct download, torrent,...).
Checksum issues and unregistered torrent too. Despite it is not the same
issue you mentioned. I switched to metalink from different mirror with
success. It finished ok with the proper checksum.

BTW, I don't know if a torrent seed was enabled.

Thanks - it is downloading, but I'll definitely have to check the checksum
out and make sure it's good.

Checksums seem to be broken too, the folk at the Hackfest in Nue are looking
into it.

Jim

Jos,

Grateful feedback.

Any chances to make an announcement when checksums are already fixed?

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
Ambassador