Re: [opensuse-project] Re: 12.3 Beta torrent tracker problem?
On Friday, January 18, 2013 05:09:55 AM Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:59:58 -0500, Rick Chung wrote:
I had some issues with the main mirror (direct download, torrent,...).
Checksum issues and unregistered torrent too. Despite it is not the same
issue you mentioned. I switched to metalink from different mirror with
success. It finished ok with the proper checksum.

BTW, I don't know if a torrent seed was enabled.

Thanks - it is downloading, but I'll definitely have to check the checksum
out and make sure it's good.

Jim

Welcome.

Checksum is a good practice now. Some mirrors are not showing the proper
correspondences between the hash and checksum. Maybe someone could fix this
soon in order to ease spreading this release.

Regards,

--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
Ambassador