[opensuse-project] 12.3 Beta torrent tracker problem?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:42:41 +0000 (UTC)
Not sure if this is the right list to ask this question on - if it's not,
please let me know the proper place. (Seems to maybe be an
infrastructure issue rather than something that belongs in factory, for
example).

I am trying to download the 12.3 beta using Bittorrent, and while
transmission (the client I'm using) works fine with other torrents, I get
the following error from the 12.3 beta torrent:

Tracker returned an error: unregistered torrent

I do manage to get download traffic, but it seems that the tracker
doesn't know about the torrent itself, and I wonder if that's affecting
performance at all.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Jim
--