Re: [opensuse-project] Ideas for Upcoming GSoC
  • From: Saurabh Sood <saurabhsood91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:43:27 +0530
We can put them up, and then try to find mentors for it (and mention
'Potential Mentors' for the tasks). Those who wish to mentor for a
particular task can just make themselves available. We will need to
try and find mentors for unclaimed tasks. We can specifically mention
on the page that it is a tentative list, and subject to mentors
actually being available. How does this sound?