Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Summit - call for volunteers
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:22:01 -0800
On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 14:27 -0500, Robert Schweikert wrote:
All,

We will have the 2nd openSUSE Summit this year on the weekend of
November 16 & 17 immediately following SUSECon 13. Thus, the event will
be somewhat similar to last year's event.

While oSC13 preparations are already well underway we need to get
started to form a team of people to organize the openSUSE Summit. Last
year Bryen did a lot of the heavy lifting and I am hoping that for this
year's event we can have a larger team to share the load. I am also
hoping that Bryen will volunteer again such that lessons learned last
year will not get lost.

The event will take place at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Lake
Buena Vista, Florida.

Volunteers are needed for everything:

- Wiki pages
- Artwork
- Planning
- Program committee

to name just a few areas.

Many hands make light work, please step up and help to make the 2nd
openSUSE Summit just as successful as the first one.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147
Not sure what I can do really, especially being on the far opposite
coast. I could DJ though.
--
Roger A. Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador