Re: [opensuse-project] [reminder] openSUSE Project Meeting tomorrow at 17:00 UTC
Hey hey,

Le mardi 08 janvier 2013, à 12:00 +0100, openSUSE Meeting Reminder a écrit :
Hello all,

The biweekly project meeting will be held tomorrow at 17:00 UTC
in #opensuse-project on freenode. Everybody is invited to join and
participate!

Find out what time the meeting will be in your timezone:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=9&month=1&year=2013&hour=17&min=00&sec=0

Agenda of the meeting:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Project_meeting#Agenda_for_the_next_meeting

Meeting will occur in approximately five hours.

Current items on the agenda include:

+ Quick review of action items from last meeting (current chair)
+ Attendance of project meetings from board members (Warlordfff)
+ Next meeting date & chair (current chair)

I'm pretty sure there's more we can discuss. Any other topics you'd like
to see?

Cheers,

Vincent

--