Re: [opensuse-project] Network configuration future
Andrew Wafaa 08/29/12 11:39 AM >>>
Definitely need the name changing, I'm unfortunately failing to come
up with any suitable cheesy names.

Naked? Network Adapter Konfiguration Editor Daemon (KDE Friendly!)
Nipple? Network Interface Parameters Provide Lousy Entertainment
Connie? Connection Interface Editor
Nanager?

They're probably cheesy enough, if not good enough

--
More seriously,
I'm a happy NM user, and I haven't had a problem with it for some time now.

Regards