[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Announcement for openSUSE-Artwork page on Google+
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:01:43 +0200
On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 18:52:19 Marcel Kühlhorn wrote:
The page is now online:
https://plus.google.com/115681680866921893192/about

Manager access is granted through mail invitations, so who is
interested in participating on this page and has already an Google+
account needs to give their mail address used for said account.

This doesn't have to happen publically, just send me a pm or query me
on IRC.

Please add some contact data for such acccounts to:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts

That page is a central reference page for all accounts we have created,

Thanks,
Andreas