Re: Re: [opensuse-project] Beautiful 1-Click Installer
On Thursday, August 23, 2012 19:40:06 Saurabh Sood wrote:
I guess QSettings implementation is faulty, leading to the slow
startup. The repo details are meant to be hidden at startup. I will
also add build targets for 12.2. Regarding the colour scheme, I am
open to suggestions. I was following Garret's mockup. I will start
fixing the problems and working on the remaining tasks from next week.

The color scheme should just follow the desktops' scheme, be it GNOME Shell or
KDE... That looks best ;-)

Awesome work, again!

Looking forward to more suggestions :)
Cheers,
Saurabh

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Cristian Morales Vega