Re: [opensuse-project] Beautiful 1-Click Installer
  • From: Saurabh Sood <saurabhsood91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:40:06 +0530
I guess QSettings implementation is faulty, leading to the slow
startup. The repo details are meant to be hidden at startup. I will
also add build targets for 12.2. Regarding the colour scheme, I am
open to suggestions. I was following Garret's mockup. I will start
fixing the problems and working on the remaining tasks from next week.

Looking forward to more suggestions :)
Cheers,
Saurabh

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Cristian Morales Vega