[opensuse-project] Beautiful 1-Click Installer
  • From: Saurabh Sood <saurabhsood91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:35:55 +0530
Hi,
Google Summer of Code has come to an end, and I am pleased to announce
that the new 1-Click Installer is ready for testing by the community.
While still requiring some work, it is still quite nifty, and
simplifies the installation to a great extent. I will be working on
the remaining tasks involved, and it would be awesome if I get
feedback and how I could make it better. I welcome all feedback on the
installer, and hope to make it even better in the future.

I also take this opportunity to thank the entire organisation for the
opportunity to work on this project, and my mentors, Cornelius
Schumacher and Matt Barringer for guiding me throughout the course of
the programme.

OBS Repository :
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Asaurabhsood91&package=oneclickinstaller

Cheers,
Saurabh Sood

PS : I have not yet been able to handle the MIME types, so the
application has to be run from the terminal, passing the ymp file as
parameter. I will be working on this part soon.