Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:43:09 +0200
Hi,

I would propose the following procedure to let SUSE know what the community
thinks about a concrete topic that is relevant for the project.

* Writing down a document describing the problem, how it hurts the project and
what are the consecuences. It is easier to convince people with written
arguments.
* Proposing possible solutions. Only addressing problems is less efficient.
* Sent the document to SUSE representative within the Board (Alan Clark). He
will forward it to the proper Department.
* If the request is supported by the Board, it is probably stronger.

There are many other ways to make SUSE aware of requests from the community,
but I don't see anyone as efficient as this one.

Saludos
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
openSUSE Team Lead at SUSE