Re: [opensuse-project] Board Appointment Announcement
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:22:05 -0500
On Sun, 2012-08-19 at 20:18 -0600, Alan Clark wrote:

Welcome Manu!

Manu, we look forward to working with you.

Regards,

openSUSE Board

This is awesome news! Manu's work spearheading and reviving GSoC and
GCI here in the openSUSE Project has been remarkable. And he brings
perspective from an important region of this globe to the Board. I look
forward to seeing Manu continue that energy on the Board and within the
Project.

Congratulations, Mr. Gupta!

Bryen M Yunashko