Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
On 08/16/2012 05:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:38:36 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

On 08/16/2012 05:32 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:41:21 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

On a personal note: I have gone through this list of questions before
I joined the company and I agree it's annoying to say the least. If
there's a relatively low-effort way to fix it, that'd be awesome. If
it's a lot of work to fix it I agree with Jim: we need some numbers
first. In both cases I wouldn't know where to start but again, if you
like, ask formally and we'll try to figure it out.

What I've been able to find out so far is that there's not a lot of
data available - many/most of the openSUSE sites are lacking the
necessary javascript to hook into Google Analytics so we can get that
data.

openSUSE is not using Google Analytics since some time, it's using
Piwik,

Thanks, Andreas - I wasn't aware of that. Unfortunately, that makes it
difficult to track back to the Google Analytics stuff used on the login/
registration pages, since those pages are tracked from GA.

If you need a piwik cookie on those, talk to Thomas Schmidt ;).

Andreas