Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
On 08/16/2012 05:32 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:41:21 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

On a personal note: I have gone through this list of questions before I
joined the company and I agree it's annoying to say the least. If
there's a relatively low-effort way to fix it, that'd be awesome. If
it's a lot of work to fix it I agree with Jim: we need some numbers
first. In both cases I wouldn't know where to start but again, if you
like, ask formally and we'll try to figure it out.

What I've been able to find out so far is that there's not a lot of data
available - many/most of the openSUSE sites are lacking the necessary
javascript to hook into Google Analytics so we can get that data.

openSUSE is not using Google Analytics since some time, it's using Piwik,

Andreas