Re: [opensuse-project] How does the decision making progress is called
On Monday, August 13, 2012 05:57:37 PM Per Jessen wrote:
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 08/13/2012 03:30 PM, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar wrote:
Dominique

(This community should stop discussing the matter of discussion.. and
get back to making the best Linux distribution on the planet)

If this is how you think, care to elaborate how to make the best
(which is relative anyway) Linux distribution on the planet or just go
ahead and do it regardless of what other members think or feel about
it.

The issue is not Secure boot proposal, but how the decisions are being
made that effect the whole at the end. Today it is SecureBoot,
tommorrow it will be systemd and so on.

I think the truth is that there is no real process.

Discussions were taking place on mailing list and irc as far as I saw for long
time.
Many participants were presented on different channels
None had a final solutions or viable proposal except final recent accepted
proposal
If anybody has a better proposal to solve the Secure Boot issue please make
your move in.
Otherwise, I don't see any point to start another pointless debate.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
Linux and FOSS Projects Ambassador