Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:13:20 +0200
Jim Henderson wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:21:42 -0500, Rajko wrote:

This is what new bug reporters and everyone else that needs Novell
account have to fill in before they can access openSUSE
infrastructure:

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/createAccount.jsp

Don't you think that is a bit excessive if we want more contributors?
Is there any other way to have account?

I did some asking around, and it looks like there is a simple
registration page that could be leveraged for this - it'd need to be
reskinned, but it looks like the bulk of the work is already done.

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/createSimpleAccount.jsp is
the Novell version of the "simple account" page.

Apart from the theming/skinning, how does this look?

Looks good to me. A nice-to-have to would be auto-selection of country
based on IP.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (25.1°C)