Re: [opensuse-project] How does the decision making progress is called
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:44:26 +0200
On 2012-08-13 16:07, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 08/13/2012 02:29 PM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

I'm not getting your point. Polls are done if there is no obvious
solution. In this case, no poll was needed since everybody considered
it a good proposal.

I think the proposal is a good one, I would accept it, but there has not
been any discussion of it before accepting it. I would like to hear pros
and cons first, then the community should decide.

It was discussed:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2012-08/msg00228.html

Exactly and anyone who cares can contribute their thoughts, technical concerns
or offer counter proposals at any time in the thread Vincent linked.

So lets please move on before we make *this* thread another endless cycle of
bikeshedding.