Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:10:20 -0500
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:28:26 -0500
Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But until somehow community feels it has a measure of
control, influence and sense of ownership over its infrastructure,
this topic will always keep cropping up.

That is part of another bigger problem.

We discuss here issue that affect us, but that we can't fix, yet, no
one from SUSE management, that is involved in that part of
infrastructure, posted even "I'm busy right now, but see you in a
week".

What message sends that lack of interest?
IMHO, that me and everyone else discussing this can use time somewhere
else, instead of wasting it here.

--
Regards, Rajko