[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:09:08 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:04:21 +0200, DenverD wrote:

if the data you demand exists, it is held by Novell..

It's held by The Attachmate Group and SUSE (in a shared data store shared
with Novell).

will they provide it to the community?

I might be able to obtain it. I'm asking around to see if I can get it,
even in a generic form that lets us see the percentages of registrations
abandoned and completed.

The guy I need to talk to is out of the office until Monday.

But in my time at Novell, I spent time working with confidential data and
I do understand a little bit about what sorts of information I can
request that doesn't compromise their legal obligations.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson