Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
On 08/09/2012 05:52 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 07:34:48 +0200, DenverD wrote:

imho the entire form
<https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/createAccount.jsp> is a huge
turn off for most anyone likely to give Linux a try..

My point is that this is an opinion, not a set of data showing how many
times people got to that page and didn't complete filling it out. "Gut
instinct" isn't a very good measure of whether something needs to be done.

in any case the rationale against changing/improving because of "almost
no one complained" is very weak at its strongest..

I would disagree. I've spent years making decisions based on data driven
analytics rather than gut instinct.

if the data you demand exists, it is held by Novell..

will they provide it to the community?

dd