Re: [opensuse-project] Getting OpenSUSE community together
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:54:05 -0500
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:10:57 +0200
"Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bwiedemann@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Make it a web service instead of a desktop application,
so that I can access it from my smartphone as well. ...

Add to that:

It should be web based app that will have some data stored on local
computer, just in case that network is down.

Also, it should have text mode version available in case that graphics
did not start that will explain how to fix the most common problems
and bring computer back in your possession.

--
Regards, Rajko