[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:12:33 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:03:13 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

You can have a look at the registration data people write and see how
much is faked. I suppose Novell keeps that under 7 keys, but I get a
glimpse of that by looking at the login names in the forums, with
impossible random combination of letters, or logins that intentionally
point to why do you care for my name. It would be interesting to look at
that data: it would be hard data at how much people despise the
registration process.

That's not really a good measure of anything other than how many people
submitted bogus information.

Doing analysis of all the variations of "why do you care?" would be
incredibly time consuming and would provide little value compared to
looking at how many people just stop at that point in the process.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson