Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:36:29 -0500
On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:10:47 +0000 (UTC)
Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... but without concrete data, it's difficult to even prioritize this
possible issue.

Core issue is that we have mess in login, sign in, sign up, register
path, and it is not possible issue. If you have mess on a first step
that new user has to take, then what one can expect later.

It is almost funny that with so many people around no one complained
about "Sign up" link that leads to another Login (Sign in) screen not
to the Register (Sign up) as one would expect. Of course it is small
difference between "Sign in" and "Sign up" that non-native English
speakers can miss, but where were all those that have no such problem?

It is hilarious that people come with indirect advice to fake data in
a form (data integrity is not checked), in order to satisfy customer
registration form, which is not intended for creation of openSUSE
account, but Novell customer account, but it is sad that after 4 days
detailed report I checked again and nothing has changed in the issue
that requires nothing more then to fix few links.

Who should know about this to expect fix in another few days?
(Let me guess, bugzilla.novell.com :)

--
Regards, Rajko