[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:10:47 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:03:17 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

I completely agree with the core issue here, but I suspect we have more
unfixed/largely ignored reports than we have lost reports due to this.
:-(

I think it would be more useful to have concrete data to work with rather
than suspicions, though. I also suspect this might be the case, but
without concrete data, it's difficult to even prioritize this possible
issue.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson