[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:09:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:20:40 +0200, Michal Kubeček wrote:

On Tuesday 07 of August 2012 18:03EN, Rajko wrote:

Inactivity counter is about 4 hours.

I don't think it is an _inactivity_ timer as it logs me out even if I do
work with bugzilla.

It is and it isn't.

But the definition of activity isn't "using a service that uses Access
Manager for login", it's "accessing something that requires validation of
the authentication credentials".

You can work for hours in Bugzilla and never do anything that would force
you to login if you weren't already logged in. The same thing happens in
the forums.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson