[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla account creation.
Rajko wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:52:02 +0200
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a branded page for this, which is linked from the
opensuse.org pages:

====
This is a 1 time thing that needs to be done
(I did it ~ 8 years ago)...

All of your examples were reduced to 2 clicks -- 1 on login,
and 1 to enter my info...

They could keep keep me logged in longer (don't expire the cookies so
fast).. but given the "hassle" of 2 clicks (no key presses)...
it's hard to complain ... so far my 1 login has mostly worked everywhere
except the
OBS system...(of course!, it hates me!...)...