Re: [opensuse-project] UEFI Secure Boot
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:31:50 +0200
On Tuesday 07 August 2012 20.04:35 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Olaf Kirch and Vojtech Pavlik, two SUSE colleagues of mine that are also
kernel developers, have been looking with others at the UEFI situation
and wrote up their findings and a proposal on what to do for openSUSE.
We'll share here whatever they write, I guess they do a post a day for
the next few days.

First post is at:
http://www.suse.com/blogs/uefi-secure-boot-overview/

I'm copied the text:

Thanks all for that kind of quality paper.
Will be easy to correctly inform people with those explanations.

--
Bruno Friedmann
openSUSE Member & Ambassador