Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Getting OpenSUSE community together
On 06/08/12 22:43, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:33:10 -0400, Eugene Trounev wrote:

How does the idea sound like to you?

I think rather than another social app, we should provide a landing page
(and maybe we already do) within the distro as part of a standard
installation. Something that's the default page in the installed default
browser.

+1 for remaking openSUSE landing page. This has much more impact than
any application. It lacks the global menu we have on other sites and
could be improved and hasn't been touched for ages.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak
PGP 0xB9A02A3D