[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Getting OpenSUSE community together
Hi all,

I know I am new but did want to mention something.

In addition to the excellent idea of showcasing the artwork teams efforts
directly on and in the desktop I would like to suggest using the media where
designers already are to draw new talent. Also, I think it would be good if
experienced designers helped mentor those still learning so as to improve their
skill set and make them more productive.

Does this sound wrong? Has this kind of effort been tried before?

Kenneth Wimer
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany