Re: [opensuse-project] Getting openSUSE community together
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 23:41:08 -0500
On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:33:10 -0400
Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How does the idea sound like to you?

Like good replacement for old splash screen that people close before
they have time to realize that it has some useful info.

What would be advantages of this effort?

It will make user access to various parts of openSUSE very easy.
For instance creating account will not lead to Novell customer account
page, but much easier openSUSE one.

What would be the drawbacks of it?

Someone has to sit down, write workflow, let other test that and then
finally write application. In short, a lot of work, planning and
testing.

(or we can just scratch itch and slap fast yet another service)

Would you create yet another account for our openSUSE social services?

As Jim said, no need.

--
Regards, Rajko