Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Getting openSUSE community together
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 23:02:28 -0500
(subject was corrected, to reflect correct version (at the moment))

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:26:44 -0500
Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

it is "openSUSE" and not "OpenSUSE" or any other variation

We are lucky to have search services that ignore capitalization,
otherwise we would be the last thing anyone would be able to find.

openSUSE is the name that ignores any writing rules we learned.
See, sentence begins with a small letter.

Think of Facebook, not FaceBook, faceBOOK, etc.

I know that it took time to correct name usage to openSUSE, but I have
feeling that like with water, when you remove barriers it takes no
time to have it back to its natural position and then it takes no
effort to keep it there.

--
Regards, Rajko