Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Booster news
  • From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:00:51 +0200
Hi,

thanks for your welcome.

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 06:27:18 PM Jim Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:17:52 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
So, today, while the team is not at full strength yet, we do have
something to announce. First of all, we've got a new team lead. Some of
you might know him as the Master of Money at KDE: Agustin Benito
Bethencourt. He'll bring some fresh ideas to the team and can help us
stay Cool.

Second, to bring all openSUSE efforts in SUSE in one place, I will be
joining the Boosters team. Not much will change and I'll stay in Berlin
for now but I'll be working with them more.

Congrats to both you and Agustin - sounds like a great team is being
assembled. :)

Jim
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt