Re: [opensuse-project] Booster news
On 06/27/2012 08:05 AM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

</kissing new boss's ass ;)>

Oh, please, don't do that. I can get used to it..... ;-)

I'm really happy to have the chance to help openSUSE.

I would like to thank SUSE for the oportunity that gives me to work for
openSUSE. I like also want to thank the Boosters for the warm welcome.

I understand that every Free Software community shares principles and goals,
but have relevant differences. I will fail once in a while but I will learn
with your help.

Saludos

Welcome! Peter aka mrdocs