Re: [opensuse-project] Booster news
Sweetness!

Andy (anditosan)

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos
<zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations Agustin!

Enjoy the openSUSE Boosters Team experience ;)

Greetings from Madrid

Saludos

2012/6/27 Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

</kissing new boss's ass ;)>

Oh, please, don't do that. I can get used to it..... ;-)

I'm really happy to have the chance to help openSUSE.

I would like to thank SUSE for the oportunity that gives me to work for
openSUSE. I like also want to thank the Boosters for the warm welcome.

I understand that every Free Software community shares principles and goals,
but have relevant differences. I will fail once in a while but I will learn
with your help.

Saludos
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt