[opensuse-project] Weekly Report - Upstream Tracker
  • From: N B Prashanth <nbprash.mit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:00:09 +0530
Hi,

Last week was spent on rewriting the python code base. The code is now
based on classes and each of the supported methods (httpls, ftpls,
etc) is now a separate class which derives from a common base class.
This supports addition of new methods at a later stage. Checking for
upstream packages upstream (on openSUSE repos for openSUSE packages)
and on sourceforge is not yet implemented. The new scripts were tested
with the upstream-tracker.txt file which was previously used as the
source of records (currently replaced by the Rails framework).

I plan to complete the python code work by adding the Sf and Upstream
classes and integrating it with the rails server this week. I also
plan to start working on implementation of custom regexp in the URL
fields. This would later help with DEHS imports.

--
Regards,
N.B.Prashanth