Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:08:39 +1000
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:39 AM, Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've had a look at the tool Henne pointed me at, and from a PM
perspective, that'll meet my needs, so I'll get a project set up there
so I can track it, and I'll spend time today working on this wiki page
as well.  Once it's set up, I'll post the link here so anyone who
wants to follow along can.

Jim

Great. I'd been waiting out for further discussion about the use (or
not) of the wiki as a workspace.
I'm going to be a little bit snowed under for the next week or two,
starting a new job on monday plus two exams.

cheers
Helen

--
IRC: helen_au