Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
Hey,

On 05/21/2012 07:51 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:15:40 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

What do you find so daunting about the guided interface that we link to
everywhere?

Hmmm, I've never seen that one. I'll make sure the forums staff knows
about it so we point people using that URL rather than the URL to the
standard bug reporting interface.

It is the default for every new user since a couple of years AFAIR.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de