Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
Hey,

On 17.05.2012 18:03, Jim Henderson wrote:

But as this bugzilla project kicks off, I need /something/ that can help
keep track of things because there are going to be a few moving parts to
the success of the project, and if there's one thing I've learned about
project management over the years, it's that if you don't track what's
going on in the project, you'll fail before you even start.

If you haven't found it yet you can use http://retro.opensuse.org. It's there, it's maintained, it includes goal planner, story management, issue-tracker, simple wiki etc. Basically everything you said you need I think. The contact to get a project set up or anything else would be admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org