Re: [opensuse-project] Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
Le jeudi 17 mai 2012, à 03:24 +0200, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

On 2012-05-16 14:11, Vincent Untz wrote:
c) reporters tend to not go back to their bugs to close them when
they're fixed/obsolete.

No, I don't close my bugs because I expect an answer.

Do you still expect answers for openSUSE 10.3? My point is that
developers/packagers/triagers/etc. all try to close bugs when they're
fixed, but it happens that some bugs are just forgotten. And in that
case, the reporter can help too and say "oh, this 10.3 bug was fixed a
long time ago, let's close it" after checking things.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.