[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 04:54:38 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 20 May 2012 10:06:31 +1000, Helen South wrote:

I've got a very basic structure in place (basically a link to a single
page for this project).  The wiki is otherwise completely empty apart
from a few templates.

The URL is http://hendersj.dyndns.org/wiki

Jim --

Just made a rough start; couldn't find a template so borrowed from
openSUSE wiki.

http://hendersj.dyndns.org/wiki/index.php/Overview

Just figuring out the formatting to begin with, will put some real data
in later.

Feel free to edit at will!

Great, thanks! I'll have some time tomorrow and will dig in. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson