Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 08:56:20 +1000
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2012 07:51:58 +1000, Helen South wrote:

Feel free to use the wiki I set up on my server here if the openSUSE wiki
is slowing you down.  Both are MediaWiki, so moving info back and forth
will be trivial, and I'm happy to do the legwork on that if necessary.

Thanks Jim, that is a possible option - but I think in the interests
of transparency and participation, using the more publicly accessible
tool would probably be a good thing. I already have a Novell login so
I have access. The main thing is the initial namespace/url - a Wiki
person needs to approve that. From my point of view it's not too
critical since it's a workspace rather than user-facing documentation,
ideally it should reflect the overall purpose (planning/workspace) and
focus (bugzilla).

If you like, email me off-list login information and if there isn't an
openSUSE page when I'm ready to do some work thisevening, I'll make a
start there instead. (it's early AM in Oz as I write.)

By the way, I'm just diving in feet first as always, so please feel
free to offer guidance or correction as needed :)
--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx