Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:09:36 -0500
On Thu, 17 May 2012 20:45:57 +1000
Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think we need to be opportunistic about conveying information in
bite-size chunks. Install-time message screens, facebook updates....

My thought too.

Also, help is often written in a language that requires much more
further reading then average user is willing to spend, so when thinking
of concise help we should consider requirements for additional reading
and at least give pointers to articles that we consider relevant and
accurate.

--
Regards, Rajko