[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 23:15:41 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 May 2012 17:32:48 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

Nope, not an issue. We frequently do that here. Not everything on the
wiki is a "final document." Although if you wish to, you can put on top
"Work in Progress" so someone who doesn't realize doesn't get all up in
arms. Hey, it happens! :-)

As for the syntax, no worries. As we progress, people will jump in and
clean up syntax where possible and the next time you go in to edit
something, you'll see syntax examples.

I'm good with using the wiki as well. Doesn't have the PM features I'm
looking for, but for now it's a good place to start at least capturing
ideas and building out the work breakdown structure.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson