Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 20:45:57 +1000
So what we need is a wiki page describing the possible flows of states.

Philipp

Fedora has quite a detailed set of pages including a nice flowchart:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow

(bearing in mind, again, that it's always an issue to actually get
people to Read The Flippin Manual. I know, I'm guilty :) )

One nice thing I just saw on Firefox: When updating, there was a
one-question survey on the front page. Just one. A quick click.
I think we need to be opportunistic about conveying information in
bite-size chunks. Install-time message screens, facebook updates....

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx