Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:04:32 +0200
I understand that it is the bug owner who has to close them, not the
reporter.

That is the usual way, but it needn't be. Whoever deems the bug solved
can close a bug. What few if any folks do is mark the bug as verified to
explicitly state that the bug has been tested t be fixed.

The reporter simply accepts or rejects the closure (by reopening).

No, he/she is free to close the bug.

And the same I don't know about that, many reporters do not know that,
and do not expect that.

So what we need is a wiki page describing the possible flows of states.

Philipp