[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 01:33:59 +0000 (UTC)

On 2012-05-16 14:11, Vincent Untz wrote:
c) reporters tend to not go back to their bugs to close them when
they're fixed/obsolete.

No, I don't close my bugs because I expect an answer.

Even after they've been fixed and confirmed to be fixed?

That's what Vincent's talking about - reporters don't tend to flag a bug
as closed after it's fixed - the bug is marked fixed and that's the end
of it.

But Bugzilla workflow includes a bug being flagged as fixed, the reporter
verifies that it's fixed, and the bug is then closed.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson