[opensuse-project] Re: Improving the bug management lifecycle/process
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:26:26 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 16 May 2012 19:20:53 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

The point isn't whether we should or shouldn't include such materials
(however that training material is going to be delivered.) The point is
to ensure we realize that there has to be a balance between having such
materials and making interfaces reasonably intuitive enough.

Ah, I see - somehow I missed that point. Thanks for setting me
straight. :)

The interface really should be somthing that is intuitive enough that
people can get a reasonable start and if they want to know more, can be
pointed to detailed documentation and training materials.

Agreed. Training that's inaccessible is not terribly useful, we're
agreed on that. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson