Re: [opensuse-project] Re: bugzilla resolution "OBSOLETE"
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:47:33 -0500
On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 17:38 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
That's what I mean when I say I like the idea "in concept" - and I
think
we're essentially aligned, but we can debate the specific word in use
once we've got agreement that there's a need for a status that
conceptually identifies that possible lack of relevance to a current
release.

Out of curiosity, is there some sort of standards out there or a group
that sets up standards for bugzilla wordings? It would probably be
more useful to choose words that are common across all bug-reporting
systems.

Bryen